Ferry Porsche could not find the car of his dreams, so he built it himself. And so began the journey of the sports car. Your journey will accelerate behind the wheel of a Porsche, as you experience the passion, performance and excitement that makes a Porsche a Porsche.
Porsche is thrilled to announce the 2013 Porsche World Roadshow – USA. This international driving event is designed to give Porsche enthusiasts and future drivers the unique opportunity to drive a large sampling of Porsche models for one day in a variety of challenging exercises that demonstrate the vehicles’ race-bred capabilities.
• San Francisco Bay Area – Sonoma Raceway
• Southern California – Auto Club Speedway
• Dallas/Forth-Worth – Texas Motor Speedway
• Denver – Pikes Peak International Raceway
• New York – Monticello Motor Club
• New England – Gillette Stadium
• Philadelphia / New Jersey – New Jersey Motorsports Park
• Atlanta – Atlanta Motorsports Park
• South Florida – Homestead Miami Speedway
• Chicago – Arlington Park Raceway
Porsche will bring vehicles spanning most of the model range, accompanied by the specially-trained and highly-skilled Porsche Sport Driving School – USA instructors. Enhance your skills with past and current champions who have experience in all aspects of the sport. All of our instructors are top professional drivers who are certified by Porsche.
At the Roadshow, you will experience the 911 Carrera 4, 911 Carrera 4S, all new Cayman and Cayman S, Panamera S, Panamera S Hybrid, Cayenne and Cayenne Diesel, in various high-performance exercises such as handling, braking and on-track driving.
This website will provide you with the necessary information to confirm your attendance at this exclusive event. Please complete your registration details by clicking on the Register link in the navigation bar. Spaces are limited, so do not wait too long!